For your convenience my resume is also available for download
I am a creative professional with experience in multiple industries from telecommunications to higher education. I am highly dedicated to crafting messaging and focused on web development and devops. My skills include art, design, user experience, analytics, and enterprise production including server administration, user management, support, and training. I have content management experience with various systems including WordPress, WordPress Multisite, BuddyPress, Drupal, and static HTML.
I have worked well leading creative teams and collaborating with programmers, designers, writers, photographers, videographers, interns, and other production staff as well as vendors. I have trained users, clients, staff, and I have instructed and mentored students in a higher education setting. I am proficient managing simultaneous projects, and maintaining great client communications.
- Develop and maintain Library websites using Drupal, WordPress, OJS, and other open source software in a
development team environment.
- Coordinate third party vendor systems with Library developers and websites.
- Work with Campus IT to test and enhance a CI/CD workflow using GitLab (continuous integration, continuous
delivery, continuous development).
- Support and maintain Library staff computer inventory using KACE (transitioning to SCCM).
- Support and maintain Library systems using vendor software and hardware.
- Coordinate, train, and support staff, writers, designers, and other content creators including contract vendors.
- Guide and evaluate student workers and interns.
- Manage user accounts and web sites for faculty, department, and student projects.
- Coordinate with other technical departments to maintain and support virtually hosted systems using cloud based infrastructure.
- Administer Linux(seLinux) based servers for web and database production and development.
- Create documentation and policy based on student, faculty, and administrative needs.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret website traffic as well as visitor usage to improve communication and usability including search engine(seo) and social media exposure.
- Maintain corporate branding identity for all Web resources and customer utilities.
- Design and develop customer utilities.
- Coordinate with Intranet and Internet programming teams to develop Web site interfaces.
- Develop web based Delphi, ASP, Perl, ColdFusion, and PHP with database systems using MSSQL and MySQL
- Maintain and administer Web servers.
- Assist other teams with issues related to Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris systems.
- Writing documentation and syllabi.
- Maintain MacOS X Server (AppleShare, Netboot).
- Administer, troubleshooting, and testing the School of Art network and labs.
- iAmerica Product Development, print, CD Rom, Web sites, and software / server development.
- Website Creative Direction, Project Management, and billing for iAmerica Web site clients.
- Server support and administration for hosted Web servers.
- Administrative support for mail servers.
- Art direction, planning and execution of design projects for print, broadcast, and web delivery.
- 2d and 3d computer animation.
- Non-linear video editing and production.
- Accident recreation for court presentations using 2D visual aids, 3D and 2D animation, video, and sound.
- Coordinate with expert witnesses and engineers for accurate court presentations.
I have helped many companies and individuals with creative and technical problems since my adolescence. These solutions range from illustration, print and production design to highly interactive Websites and multimedia projects.
As a member of the Armed forces, I operated and maintained M1-A1 tanks and acted as Commanders Driver and unit artist.